- Jul 03, 2018 -
Electric hammer safety operation procedure
First, personal protection when using electric hammer:
1. The operator should wear protective glasses to protect the eyes. When working face up, wear a protective mask.
2. Earplugs should be plugged during long-term operation to reduce the effects of noise.
3. After the long-term operation, the drill bit is in a hot state, and you should pay attention to burn the skin when changing.
4. The side handle should be used during operation, and the two hands should be used to sprain the arm with a reaction force during the blocking.
5, standing on the ladder to work or work in high places should do high-level fall measures, the ladder should be supported by ground personnel.
Second, should pay attention to matters before the operation:
1. Confirm whether the power supply connected to the site matches the nameplate of the electric hammer. Is there a leakage protector?
2. The drill bit and the holder should be adapted and properly installed.
3. When drilling walls, ceilings and floors, first confirm whether there are buried cables or pipes.
4. When working in a high place, pay full attention to the following objects and pedestrian safety, and set a warning sign if necessary.
5. Check if the switch on the hammer is cut off. If the power switch is turned on, the power tool will rotate immediately when the plug is plugged into the power socket, which may cause personal injury.
6. If the work site is away from the power supply, when extending the cable, use a sufficient capacity to install a qualified extension cable. Extension cables should be elevated or protected against rolling damage if they pass through a pedestrian aisle.