- Sep 12, 2017 -
1. Confirm whether the power supply and the electric Hammer nameplate match. Whether the leakage protector is connected.
2. The drill bit and gripper should be fitted and properly installed.
3. Drill The wall, ceiling, floor, should first confirm that there are no buried cables or pipelines.
4. At the height of the operation, attention should be paid to the following objects and pedestrian safety, if necessary, to establish a warning sign.
5. Confirm whether the switch on the electric hammer is cut off, if the power switch is plugged in, the power tool will be turned immediately when the plug is plugged into the electrical outlet, which may cause the danger of personnel injury.
6. If the place of operation is far away from the power source, need to extend the cable, the use of sufficient capacity, the installation of qualified extension cable, extension cable such as through the walkway should be elevated or do a good job to prevent the cable from being crushed and damaged measures.